Maintaining the sparkle of your ring is so quick and easy. With a few minutes each week, your gem stone will shine like the day you first wore it! It’s also a good way to become familiar with the design of your band and its setting so that you can quickly identify if a stone is loose or needs repair. Follow the at-home care instructions below and you’ll be smitten with the remarks made by your admiring family and friends!
What you need:
- 1 tsp dish soap
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- A soft bristle tooth brush
- A soft wash cloth or hand towel
- Heat water until warm to touch.
- Add dish soap and vinegar to water and stir until solution is dissolved.
- Soak ring in solution for 20 minutes.
- Gently scrub ring with the soft toothbrush until blemishes are cleared away.
- Spot dry with soft cloth or towel until dry.
- Place ring on finger and dazzle in the light until desired level of satisfaction with sparkle and shine is achieved.
- Smile and proceed with day confidently.